- Interior/Exterior; Making the Best of Both Worlds.
- Whoever. As many as.
- Site Plan, floor plan, elevation, section, perspective drawings and axonometric drawings in any scale. Photographs of models may be used. You are free to append detailed drawings, other charts or descriptive texts written either in English or Japanese.
- Complete all drawings, illustrative materials, and texts on one sheet of A2 Landscape Format (420×594 mm / 16.5×23.5 inches.)
- File Format: High-Quality jpeg (When saving your submission, please set the file’s compression level to eight.)
- Resolution: 150dpi (3,508×2,480 pixels)
- File size should not exceed 10 MB
- Please submit through Circos International Architecture Competition Website.
- You should type the following information: Name of Applicants, Country of Applicants, Age of Applicants, School or Company of Applicants, Department or Affiliation of Applicants, School Grades or Official Position, Post Address of Main Applicant, Phone Number of Main Applicant, Fax Number of Main Applicant, E-Mail Address of Main Applicant and Concept Text. Explanation of concept text that is no more than 100 words.
- You should upload your works individually. When you finish uploading, you will receive e-mail from Circos International Architecture Competition.
- A flood of emails before the competition deadline may overwhelm our servers so please do not wait until the last minute to submit your entry. Circos International Architecture Competition will take no responsibility for submissions that arrive late due to technical issues and will not judge such submissions.
- All entries will be displayed on the competition website. You will not be able to replace your proposal once submitted.
- October 31st (Monday), 2016 24:00 in Japan standard time
- 20 judges will decide each prize individually.
Announcement of Result
- December 25th (Sunday), 2016 12:00 in Japan standard time
- The rusult will be announced on Circos International Architecture Competition Website around New Year 2016.
- As the judgement prize, each judge selects a gold, silver, and bronze prize and some honorable mentions as necessary. All prizes will be rewarded. In case a lot of judges select a same work, it will receive each prize from each judge.
- Honorable certificates will be presented for each prize.
The Judgment Preview
- Following the announcement of the results, the reviews from each judge will be distributed through an Internet radio. Each judge will lively talk about their own reviews.
- You should not write Name of Applicants or Affiliation of Applicants etc. on your drawing.
- Entries must have been never made public in any form previously. Nor can they be submitted simultaneously to any other competitions.
- The hosts reserve publication rights with regard to all entries.
- Questions will not be answered by the hosts. All matters not covered in the regulations listed above are left to the discretion of the entrants.
- The work must not ( in total or in part ) infringe on anybody’s copyrights. Do not use images copied from magazines, books or websites. If a copyright infringement is discovered in the winning entry, the award may be taken back at the host's discretion.
- Executive Committee of Circos International Architecture Competition
- Toyota Home Co., Ltd.
- Sogo Shikaku Co., Ltd.
- Architectural Radio
- Secretariat of Circos International Architecture Competition
- Keisuke Kitagawa Laboratory
- Graduate School at Nagoya Institute of Technology
- Gokiso Showa Nagoya 466-8555 Aichi Japan